Technology Leadership Workshop
November 10, November 17, December 1, & December 8
9:00am to 6:00pm
The Technology Leadership Workshop will be offered four times on the dates above. Each workshop will include 3 strands which cover:
- Team Building and Fundraising
- FRC Kit of parts
- Chassis, drivetrain, electrical, pneumatics, and sensors
- Intro to C Programming using Easy C
- Intro to Robotics Programming
- Tactics, Rules and Safety
Each full day's activities will conclude with a social event with pizza, music, and fun activities. Attendees will be able to purchase lunch in the Polytechnic University cafeteria.
This session is free and open to FRC teams from New York City. Attendance is limited to a maximum of 8 people per team and 10 teams per session. A waitlist will be used to admit more than 8 team members, as space permits. Registration is required.
6 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 112001
Need directions to the venue? Click here
Register now! Please contact Kris Breton, FIRST Senior Mentor at [email protected] and be sure to include:
- Team number;
- First choice date to attend;
- Second choice date to attend;
- Names of those attending (8 max.);
- Names of those beyond 8 for waitlist; and
- E-mail addresses of all wishing to attend.
These sessions have been planned through the volunteer efforts of the PolyBots, a student leadership and community service organization at Polytechnic University, and the New York City FIRST Team Mentor Leadership Committee.